luni, 2 septembrie 2013

Silver details



EN:
  Hello sweeties, how are you doing? I am glad to say that now I am fine, but I had a ruff time struggling with my health condition. On Wednesday night I felt very bad and after a few hours of living in the bathroom hugging the toilet I rushed to the hospital where I was interned until the next day. I was diagnosed with a bad form of gastroenteritis that required extended treatment. The next day I was already feeling better and I was released from the hospital on the condition to return for treatment. I can tell you that night I thought I wouldn't get to see the daylight anymore, but thank you God I am feeling better now and I am back on the blogosphere.
  These photos were taken on a break between my treatment, as the weather got chilly these days I opted to wear a blazer with silver details along with a ripped pair of jeans, a pair of silver brogues and a bag in the same shades.
I was wearing: H&M blazer and top, Mango jeans, Zara shoes, Stradivarius bag and Topshop sunnies.
Kisses :*


RO:
  Buna dragele mele, ce mai faceti? Eu pot spune ca ma bucur ca sunt bine,dar am avut o perioada grea din punct de vedere al sanatatii. Miercuri seara dupa catva ore de stat in baie imbratisand vasul de toaleta am mers in graba spre spital unde am ramas internata peste noapte. Mi s-a spus ca am facut o forma urata de gastroenterocolita ce necesita tratament prelungit. A doua zi am fost externata cu conditia sa revin pentru tratament. Va spun sincer ca in acea noapte nu am crezut ca mai apuc sa vad lumina zilei, dar multumesc lui Dumnezeu ca sunt din nou bine si m-am reintors pe blogosfera.
  Aceste poze le-am facut intr-o pauza de tratament, cum vremea s-a racit zilele acestea am fost nevoita sa iau un sacou pe care l-am purtat impreuna cu o pereche de jeansi rupti, o pereche de pantofi argintii si o geanta in aceleasi tonuri.
Pupici :*



                                                               BLOGLOVIN  FACEBOOK  INSTAGRAM

13 comentarii:

  1. Un blogger de fashion arata impecabil si cand e bolnav, nu? Superb sacoul!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Sorry to hear that - gastro is so horrible!
    But now your'e ok, I LOVE your outfit here! Those shoes are too cool, I would wear them with everything!!

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. nice jeans!! :)0

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Love those jeans and th esilver shoes, the most perfect! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Love the boyfriend jeans

    Kisses
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. beautiful outfit! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Love your shoes!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Insanatosire grabnica!!! Imi plac detaliile metalice <3
    SandraB.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. I am happy to hear that you are feeling better.
    I love your jeans!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. great look! love your jacket sooo much!!

    styleinlove.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Îmi pare rău să aud că nu te-ai simțit bine. Sper să te însănătoșești cât mai curând!

    E grozavă ținuta! Îmi plac tare mult pantofii!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Darling thank you so much for your comment, you are just too sweetie :)
    I really like this post, its a really good inspiration!! Love the photos too dear :)
    Come to comment my new post, ill heartily appreciate to know your opinion about it;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    RăspundețiȘtergere