vineri, 20 februarie 2015

Take a walk


                      Fur sold out similar here / here , Skirt here , Top here , Boots here , Bag here , Watch here

EN:
  Hi guys, wish you all a beautiful weekend, tomorrow we are planning a great girl's party because one of my best friends celebrates her birthday.
  As for today's outfit, you may already have noticed how obsessed I am with this pink fur, well , yes, I love it so much that I could wear it all the time. To match is I chose a burgundy and pink skirt and black accessories.
Kisses :*

RO:
  Buna, va doresc un sfarsit de saptamana linistit, maine planuim o iesire intre fete pentru ca una din cele mai bune prietene ale mele isi sarbatoreste ziua de nastere.
  Poate ca ati obeservat deja ca am facut o obsesie pentru aceasta blaita roz, dar sincer as putea sa o port in continuu, azi am ales sa o asortez cu o fusta roz cu burgundi si accesorii negre.
Pupici :*


2 comentarii: