sâmbătă, 11 martie 2017

Stuart Weitzman shoes


                                                                STUART WEITZMAN HERE

EN:
  Hello beauties, hope you enjoyed a great weekend, I had a super busy one, working and working all day long, today we had some guests over dinner so I relaxed myself cooking some goodies.
  Now I sit in the front of my computer and I surf the internet looking for the perfect pair of shoes. I always look what's new in Stuart Weitzman's collection and this time I chose over 10 pairs of shoes and I love them all. I leave you the link here and you can see more of his collection.

Love,
Lavinia

RO:
  Buna dragilor, sper ca ati avut un weekend minunat, eu am muncit in continuu ieri, iar azi m-am "relaxat" putin in bucatarie pentru ca am avut niste musafiri la cina.
  Acum stau in fata laptopului si imi relaxez ochiii cu noua colectie de pantofi semnata Stuart Weitzman, am facut si o selectie cu cateva perechi care mi-au furat ochii la propriu, dar gasiti aici toate modele lui.

Cu drag,
Lavinia

Un comentariu:

  1. Great selection ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/03/14/the-sky-is-the-limit/

    RăspundețiȘtergere